What to Expect
Thank you for choosing Green Lotus Acupuncture. We want your experience to be pleasant and offer no surprises. Below is a list of basic information that will help you prepare for your appointment.
- Download the new patient forms, fill out and bring with you to your first appointment. If you are not able to download, please let me know and we can make other arrangements.
- The first appointment will be 120 minutes. Follow-up appointments will be anywhere from 60-75 minutes.
- It is recommended that you eat something prior to your appointment. This means breakfast if your appointment is in the morning and lunch if in the afternoon.
- Wear or bring loose fitting clothing. Gowns will be available to change into if necessary.
- Bring a list of your current medications and any relevant medical records, labs, and reports.
- Most people feel relaxed after they receive acupuncture. We may call or email you a day or two after your first treatment to see how you are feeling.
- Complimentary Consultation: If you have any questions about acupuncture and your specific health needs, please call 503.775.6885 to schedule a complimentary 15-minute phone or office consultation.
for Pricing and Financial Policies please see the Services tab.